DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD.
It is H E R E. My new and improved recipe!! Since making it last week, I’ve made a few tweaks and think I’ve now perfected it. First time round, it was a little dense but now, I think its spot on if I don’t say so myself 👩🏼🍳
Crisp round the edges, soft and fluffy in the middle, packed with choco protein and melted chocolate, it’s a winner. dEATs below and as always, if you recreate any recipes, please do tag and let me know! I love seeing them appear elsewhere!!
30g @freesoulsistas Chocolate Vegan Protein
1tsp Vanilla Extract
2tbsp @vitacocoeu Coconut Oil
3tbsp @canderel_uk Sweetener
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
80g 70% @lindtuk Dark Chocolate or Chocolate Chips
1. Add all dry ingredients (except choc chips) into large bowl, combine.
2. In a separate bowl combine all wet ingredients.
3. Pour dry ingredients into the wet, mix with a spatula until batter forms.
4. Add half choc chips to mixture.
5. Line baking tray, spray w/ @frylighthq.
6. Top with remaining choc chips & 1/2 banana.
7. Bake at 180 degrees for 20-22 mins or, until knife comes out clean.
8. Allow too cool.
9. Slice and ENJOY!
HAPPY EATING!! 🍌 #bananabread